- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
Advertising Age Article Abstract
You said yes: Somebody give this 'J.P.' guy a Super Bowl ad
With J.P. looking to propose to his girlfriend during the Super Bowl, 58% of you said "Why not?" to a marketer helping the cause, as long as it's legitimate. "If this is legit, this is a great way t ...