- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
Advertising Age Article Abstract
Sliding Nissan Needs Brands to Stand Apart
Move to Nashville Distracts, but Carmaker Sticks With 'Shift' Tagline and Targets 'Next Generation' of Drivers
Nissan North America has a fuzzy-image problem. "People are hard-pressed to come up with three or four words that tell you why you should buy a Nissan instead of a Honda or a Toyota," says Charlie Hughes, president of Brand Rules and one of the analysts who weighed in for this Special Report. ...