- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
Advertising Age Article Abstract
Bringing Together Sponsors and Events Online
Sponsor Pitch Platform Connects Music and Other Properties With Brands
NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- If the web's Long Tail can unite a Dokken fan with a tattered 1983 set list, why can't it provide a local sponsor for a hair-metal-tribute-band tour? Leverage Agency's new platform Sponsor Pitch aims to make the process of linking brands with properties open, easy and cheap enough to accommodate partnerships of every size, so everyone from Dokken to doppelgangers such as Rokken can find funding. ...