- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
Advertising Age Article Abstract
AKQA Names Jim Rossman Chief Operating Officer
Former Digitas Exec's Hiring Reflects Digital Shop's Growth
NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- AKQA has hired Digitas Chief Operating Officer Jim Rossman to assume the same role at the San Francisco-based digital shop. ...