- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
Advertising Age Article Abstract
'Avatar' Soars on Fat Ad Spending, Mass Marketing
Fox Drops $150 Million on Old-School Tie-ins to Fuel New-Media Chatter
LOS ANGELES (AdAge.com) -- With all the talk of the "Twitter effect" and social media making or breaking Hollywood releases, Fox took a decidedly big-picture approach to go to market with "Avatar," the most expensive film ever made. ...