- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
Advertising Age Article Abstract
How Focus on the Family Bought a Super Bowl Spot
Advocacy Groups Usually Struggle to Get in the Big Game
NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- It's almost unheard of for advocacy groups to successfully buy commercial time during the Super Bowl, but this year Focus on the Family, a Christian family-help group, has secured time and approval to run its commercial. ...