- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
Advertising Age Article Abstract
Dan Edelman Reflects on the Birth of a Public-Relations Giant
At 90, Founder Notes Keys to Success Are Good People, Ideas
"Poor people, poor PR" was Dan Edelman's reason for hiring the best and smartest people. Today, Dan's company ranks as the biggest independently owned PR firm in the world, with offices in 51 countries around the globe and about 3,300 employees. ...