- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
Advertising Age Article Abstract
Product Placement Dipped Last Year for the First Time
But Only Fell Slightly and Is Poised for Big Growth
LOS ANGELES (AdAge.com) -- Paid product placement in TV, movies, internet, videogames and other media slipped for the first time last year, but fell far less than most kinds of advertising and is poised for robust growth going forward, according to a new outlook from PQ Media. ...