- Over Half of Agency Compensation Deals Involve Pay-for-Performance
- Why the Big, Bad Broadcast Upfronts Still Matter
- Egg McMuffin for Dinner? Restaurant Marketers Wake Up to $50B Breakfast Opportunity
- Where Will the TV Buyers Spend Their $9.2 Billion?
- Upfront Week Map: Find All This Week's Biggest Events
Advertising Age Article Abstract
Media Mavens: Dan Greenberg, Sharethrough
Bay Area CEO Introduces Savvy Way to Corner Social-Video-Campaign Market and Slays Competition
SAN FRANCISCO (AdAge.com) -- Dan Greenberg, the 25-year-old CEO of video-distribution company Sharethrough and a Stanford grad-school dropout, is smarter than many in the online video space. He's figured out how to take the seemingly unquantifiable "happy accident" of viral video and turn it into an algorithm. ...