Get unlimited access to professional quality information and the resources you need to excel in your course of study in advertising, marketing, media and PR.
- Ad Age Digital. Access adage.com, digital editions and our App for iPad.
- Ad Age Datacenter. A treasure trove of information including ad spend of top companies, agency rosters and exclusive listings of top marketers, top agencies, market analysis and history of brands and advertising.
- Creativity (Creativity-online.com). Access to the most comprehensive global database of innovative works and breakthrough creative ideas from today’s luminaries.
- Free access to tips and advice about launching a successful career by HR and Recruiters
- First Steps, a collection of blog posts by young professionals offering practical insights and advice on their first years in the industry
- A glossary of advertising terms
Student TEXTBOOK ACCESS CODE
If you are using a Cengage textbook that includes Ad Age on Campus access, go to the Cengage login page to start your subscription.
If you are using “Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at Work” by Thorsen/Duffy, go to the AdAge login page to enter the portal code included on the card in your book to start your subscription.