Click here to register
In just a few years, mobile apps have changed our phones, how we use them, and, ultimately the brand landscape. But how best to accelerate marketers' legitimate involvement in such a direct, personal form of interaction with consumers?
Join Advertising Age and Appolicious for a half-day of panels and discussions with key marketers and developers behind some of the best brand-oriented apps to learn just how they found success, including:
• Efficiently developing and deploying quality, robust mobile applications
• Distributing and developing supporting marketing tie-ins for your apps
• Measuring your success and developing realistic yardsticks for adoption and usage patterns
• Packing value, be it utility or entertainment, into your app to outshine the competition
• Developing customer relationship management and utility concepts to fully engage an energized audience
• Leading customers along a trail of relevant applications and monetizing extended relationships
8:30 Networking Breakfast and Registration
9:05 Welcome Remarks
9:15 Keynote: The Future of Brands Lies in Apps. Now What?
• Robert A. Bowman, President and Chief Executive Officer, MLB.com
9:45 Case Study: Adam Taggart, Head of Americas Marketing/Product Marketing, Yahoo! Mobile
10:00 Panel: Branding An App: How can brands best benefit from apps, whether in retail, CRM, sales or experience? Finding your reason-to-be in the mobile space.
Moderator: Abbey Klaassen, Digital Editor, Advertising Age
• Matt Bean, Articles Editor, Men's Health
• Ryan Charles, Senior Product and Marketing Manager, Zagat Survey
• Aileen Lee, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
• Carl Minchew, Director of Product Development, Benjamin Moore & Co.
11:00 Networking Break, Sponsored by Yahoo! Mobile
11:15 Panel: Constructing An App: Building, producing and choosing the right platform for your app while thinking like a software developer.
Moderator: Allison Mooney, VP/Director of Trends and Insight, MobileBehavior
• Matt Galligan, CEO and Co-Founder, CrashCorp
• Doug Gottlieb, Vice President, Digital Products, Barnes & Noble.com
• J.B. Holston, CEO and President, NewsGator
• Rei Inamoto, Chief Creative Officer, AKQA
12:00 Case Study: Tony Nethercutt, VP, Sales, AdMob
12:15 Panel: Marketing An App: How to drive adoption, integrate promotion and ensure your app rates against a flood of competition.
Moderator: Alan Warms, Founder and CEO, Appolicious Inc.
• Ed Kaczmarek, Director of Innovation, New Services, Kraft Foods
• Eric Litman, Chairman and CEO, Medialets
• Jen McDonald, Digital Marketing Executive, Bank of America
• Henry M. Vogel, President and CEO, Apptera
1:00 Closing Remarks
*Agenda and speakers subject to change
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.210.0155
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Jackie Ghedine at email@example.com or 212.210.0725.