Online registration for this event is now closed. You may purchase tickets at the registration desk the day of the event.
Join us on April 22nd for a one-of-a-kind conference on leveraging the cinema experience. On-screen ads, lobby promotions and sampling have taken movie-going to a whole new level, from pure entertainment to a highly desirable platform for a vast array of advertisers. Take advantage of all that cinema advertising has to offer.
8am Networking Breakfast and Registration
8:30 Opening Remarks
8:45 State of the Cinema Union
Jeff Giles, Executive Editor, Entertainment Weekly
9:15 Big Trailers
Dave Kupiec, EVP, Sales & Marketing, National CineMedia
9:30 Innovative Uses of Cinema/Power of Cinema Panel
Moderator: Jonah Bloom, Editor, Advertising Age
• David Krupp, Managing Director, Kinetic
• Bob Martin, Media Consultant
• Jack Sullivan, SVP/OOH Media Director, Starcom USA
10:30 Popcorn Break
10:50 Technology in Cinema Demo and Discussion
• Jim Bell, SVP Ad Sales and Operations, Reactrix Systems Inc.
• Elizabeth Brooks, Chief Marketing Officer, REAL D
• David Polinchock, Founder and Chairman, Brand Experience Lab
Ruby Anik, SVP of Brand Marketing, J.C. Penney
* Agenda and speakers subject to change