Registration for this event will close on Sunday, May 11th at midnight.
Digital Bites is an intimate breakfast series which gives you up-close access to the hottest execs in digital today. This spring session will focus on marketer's adoption of online social media and integration into social networking environments. Join us for breakfast and discussion as social networking execs, blogging pioneers and community-minded marketers share their experiences in understanding this dynamic landscape and how to be a relevant participant.
8:30am Networking Breakfast and Registration
9:30 Keynote: Amy Worley, Director of Digital Marketing, H&R Block
10:00 Panel: How Online Communities Fit into Marketing
Moderator: Abbey Klaassen, Editor, Ad Age Digital
• Tom Arrix, VP of Sales, East, Facebook
• Conn Fishburn, Director of Social Media Strategy, Yahoo!
• Sean Howard, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Lift Communications
• Kelly Mooney, President and Chief Experience Officer, Resource Interactive
• Art Sindlinger, VP/Activation Director, Starcom USA