Created in partnership with Quantcast
To achieve a real breakthrough, you must challenge conventional wisdom. You must question the status quo. You must be fearless.
Ad Age & Quantcast are looking to honor a team of up to 3 people who, by using a mix of data and creativity, moved beyond traditional standards to achieve incremental growth and real business impact.
The winning team will receive a trip to Cannes Lions 2018, host to the world's leading creative thinkers.
Judged by a standout jury assembled by Ad Age & Quantcast, the winners will be announced at our A-List & Creativity Awards gala in NYC in April.
Entry deadline is Feb 22 at 5pm EST. The entry fee for this awards category is complimentary.
The Q Award Details
We are looking for people who challenge the status quo, question everything and strive to break conventional wisdom. The winning team will have discovered new insights and implemented a new strategy, campaign or product that ultimately resulted in increased brand awareness, growth and sales.
- Brand Managers
- Account Managers
- Strategic Planners
- Media Planners
The Q Award Rules
Entry is open to individuals and teams of up to 3 people. All agencies of all marketing disciplines are eligible to enter. Your team can be composed of people at different organizations who work jointly together.
We understand that your team might consist of more than 3 people. The limit of 3 is a fine print item that relates specifically to the Cannes Lions 2018 prize that will be given along with the honor. While all team members will receive recognition, we leave it to the discretion of the winner to choose which 3 key players will receive the corresponding prize.
You will be asked to submit a 350-word write up and up to 3 pieces of supporting evidence to help explain why your work is deserving of this honor. The supporting evidence can consist of creative examples, PowerPoint decks, highlight reels, video case studies, etc. The work you submit should reference projects that were created, debuted and/or ran in 2017.
Please keep in mind:
Anything you submit may be published. Do not submit anything that you wish to withhold as private information or that you do not have permission to share publically. This also includes ghost campaigns or imaginary or inflated revenue or billings figures.
Award Inquiries: email@example.com
- Award details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Quantcast Corp. ("Quantcast") is a sponsor of this contest ("Sponsor"). The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Photo id is required to claim the prize.
- The Q Award starts January 22, 2018 and ends February 22, 2018. To enter, follow the link, add your name and contact details, and submit a 350-word write up and up to 3 pieces of supporting evidence to help explain why your work is deserving of this honor. Entries that are incomplete will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries become and remain the property of Quantcast and Ad Age associated with this promotion.
- All entries received by competition end time will be judged on February 22. The winners will be limited to 3 people who, by using a mix of data and creativity, moved beyond traditional standards to achieve incremental growth and real business impact.
- Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to a team up to three (3) people (each a "Grand Prize Winner"). The "Grand Prize" will be a trip to Cannes Lions 2018, France ("Trip"). The Trip includes the following: (i) round trip economy (coach) class airfare for up to three (3) people from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner's hometown (as determined by Sponsor) to Cannes; (ii) three (3) consecutive nights hotel accommodations, up to three (3) standard rooms with double occupancy in each. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $10,000. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered or redeemed. Prizes cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to receive.
- On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Grand Prize, including any necessary travel and accommodation.
- Quantcast reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the contest at any time.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Grand Prize Winners. If the Grand Prize Winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Quantcast reserves the right to offer the Grand Prize to the next eligible runners-up selected by the same judge.
- Judged by a standout jury assembled by Ad Age & Quantcast, the winners will be announced at the Ad Age A-List & Creativity Awards gala in NYC in April. Failure to claim or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The promoter is Ad Age and Quantcast Corp., located at 795 Folsom Street, Fifth Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and prize providers exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; (f) use of a Grand Prize or (g) if the Grand Prize is cancelled, delayed or unavailable for any reason.