Google's Director of TV, Michael Steib Joins Ford, Home Depot, Merck and Avon Execs at Upfront SummitAdvertising Age and TelevisionWeek have teamed up to bring together a group of leading experts in marketing and media to help marketers and planners, buyers and sellers navigate this year's ever-shifting upfront.
|8:00 AM||Breakfast and Registration|
The New School, Lang Student Center, 55 West 13th Street, New York, NY
|9:00 AM||Opening Remarks|
The New School, Tishman Auditorium, 66 West 12th Street, New York, NY
- 9:10 DIGITAL SPHERE PANEL
How much money should marketers spend on these alternatives to traditional TV, from the Internet to cell phones, during this year's upfront? Is there too much of a disconnect between the "digital hype" and the "digital reality?"
- 10:00 COMMERCIAL RATINGS PANEL
What should be included with Nielsen's "live" ratings...should it include digital video recording, and, if so, how far out should viewing of that recorded material be included? Do marketers really want commercial ratings?
- Mark A. Kaline, Global Media Manager,Ford Motor Company
- David Marans, EVP, IAG Research
- Rino Scanzoni, Chief Investment Officer, N.A., Group M
- Mel Berning, EVP-Ad Sales, A&E
- Mike Shaw, President, Sales and Marketing, ABC Television Network
- Kevin Svenningsen, SVP-Sales and Marketing, Nielsen Agency, Broadcast and Syndicator Service
- 11:00 KEYNOTE
- Roger Adams, SVP-Chief Marketing Officer, Home Depot
- 11:30 BUYERS AND SELLERS PANEL
Has broadcast really stemmed its many years decline in viewership? Has cable peaked? What about syndication – is it really more effective? And do marketers really need to participate in the upfront?
- Donna Campanella, Executive Director-Global Media Global Insights & Marketing Intelligence, Avon Products
- Bob Connolly, VP-Group Director, Carat USA
- Michael Kleha, Director-Media Services, Merck and Co.
- Dennis McCauley, Co-President-Network Sales, Univision
- Michael Teicher, EVP-Media Sales, Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution
- Linda Yaccarino, EVP-Ad Sales and Marketing, Turner Entertainment
*times and speakers subject to change