Women to Watch honors the most innovative, empowered and accomplished women in the world of marketing and media. Join Advertising Age and Advertising Women of New York (AWNY) as we honor the 12th annual Women to Watch. Toast their success at the cocktail party, then join them for lunch to learn the secrets of their success.
View the Women to Watch special report
The 2008 Women to Watch
- Sandy Constan - Managing Director, Mindshare, Los Angeles
- Lisa Caputo - Chief Marketing Officer, Citi
- Charlene Li - Co-Author, "Groundswell"
- Heidi Ueberroth - President-Global Marketing Partnerships and International Business Operations, National Basketball Association
- Cheryl Catton - General Director. Advertising & Sales Promotion, General Motors Corp.
- Anne Bologna - Founding Partner-CEO, Toy
- Anja Carroll - Media Director-McDonald's USA, McDonald's Corp.
- Karen Kaplan - President, Hill Holliday
- Pam Hamlin - President, Arnold Worldwide
- Bridgette Heller - Global President-Baby Care, Johnson & Johnson
- Carolyn Kremins - VP-Publisher, Cookie
- Tracey Scheppach - SVP-Video Innovation Director, Starcom USA
- Alison Tarrant - SVP-Integrated Sales & Marketing, The CW
- Lauren Zalaznick - President of Women's Lifestyle Networks, NBC Universal
- Melanie Healey - Group President-Feminine and Health Care, Procter & Gamble Co.
- Candice Kersh - Partner, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
- Kris Kiger - SVP-Managing Director, Visual Design, R/GA
- Caroline Slootweg - Director of Digital Marketing & New Media, Unilever
- Maryellen Torres - VP-Marketing, A.J. Wright
- Melisa Quinoy - CEO, Dieste Harmel & Partners
- Maureen McGuire - CMO, Sears Holding Corp.
- Lynda Clarizio - President, Platform A
- Kavita Vazirani - VP-Media Director, Comcast Corp
- Nancy Hill - President-CEO, American Association of Advertising Agencies
- Jane Hu - Head of Business Operations, Vuguru
- Mary Beth West - EVP-CMO, Kraft Foods
- Tara Walpert Levy - President, Visible World
- Vivi Zigler - EVP-Digital Entertainment and New Media, NBC Universal
- Annette Stover - COO, Euro RSCG NY
- Helen Clark - Corporate Marketing Manager, Chevron Corp.
11:30am - 12:00pm: Registration and Cocktail Reception
12:00pm - 2:00pm: Luncheon and Honoree Q&A
To purchase tickets, please visit AWNY's registration website
In Partnership with
Call AWNY at 212-221-7969