The event will feature key executives from the broadcast, cable, advertising and video aggregation industries share their thoughts on how they are building the road to broadband's future profitability. Don't miss this timely discussion and what it means for your business.
What you'll learn:
How will broadband-delivered video impact today's subscription/cable TV model?
What is the reality behind the "analog dollars vs. digital pennies" debate?
What is the role of a video distributor in the broadband era?
How will broadband video change the advertising business and the agency model?
What are the top broadband priorities for these 5 executives' companies?
What can you be doing now to profit in the broadband era
Distinguished speakers for the panel discussion include:
· Albert Cheng, EVP, Digital Media, Disney/ABC Television Group
· Greg Clayman, EVP, Digital Distribution & Business Development, MTV Networks
· Karin Gilford, SVP, Fancast and Online Entertainment, Comcast Interactive Media
· Curt Hecht, President, VivaKi (Publicis Groupe)
· Tom Morgan, Chief Strategy Officer, Move Networks
- Tuesday, March 17, 2009 from 6:00PM to 9:00PM
- the Hudson Theater
145 West 44th Street
New York, NY
- Bookmark Event:
- Google Calendar