Each year Ad Age honors the best and the brightest of the agency and marketing worlds with our reports including the Agency A-List, our Marketer A-List, Women to Watch and the Creativity 50. This year, we are taking our awards program to the next level with the expansion of the Ad Age Agency A-List into the Ad Age A-List & Creativity Awards.
As part of the A-List, we've introduced additional honors, such as in-house agency of the year. Also, Creativity's Top Production Company honors will become part of the A-List program.
While the platform will continue to showcase the top agencies and creative innovators of the year, it will also honor the most creative individuals, the best work and the most promising companies in the advertising, marketing and tech worlds. See the full list of categories below and the descriptions here.
As always, the A-List will be determined by Ad Age's editorial staff. A jury of some of the most respected executives from the advertising, marketing and tech worlds, along with Ad Age and Creativity editorial staff, will determine the winners of the Creativity Awards.
Entries for the Ad Age A-List & Creativity Awards is now open, with an early-bird deadline on October 21 and final deadlines in November. See full details on submission and pricing on our entry site.
Begin your submissions here.
Honorees will be named in the following categories.
- Agency of the Year (including Agency A-List, Agencies to Watch and Standouts)
- Media Agency of the Year
- BtoB Agency of the Year
- Multicultural Agency of the Year
- International Agency of the Year
- In-House Agency of the Year
- Creativity Agency of the Year (including Agency Innovators List)
- Production Company of the Year (Including Production Company A-List)
- Executive of the Year
New this year, the Ad Age Creativity Awards celebrate the future of marketing leadership and establish a growing community of like-minded leaders who are positioned to shape what's next.
CREATIVITY AWARDS CATEGORIES
- Creative Director of the Year
- Creative of the Year
- Strategic Planner of the Year
- Media Planner of the Year
- Director of the Year
- Campaign of the Year (Top entries will automatically become entries into a Member Favorite Category to be voted on by Ad Age Members.)
- Best Experiential
- Best Content Marketing
- Best Humanitarian/Sustainability Effort
- Best Use of New Media/Platform
- Startup to Watch
- Innovation/Products to Watch
- Adtech/Martech/Fintech to Watch
- App/Mobile Technology to Watch