Rosetta's global chief creative officer Lars Bastholm has spent time at some of the most illustrious agencies around, joining the agency last November after posts at shops including Cheil USA, Ogilvy and AKQA.
Beyond his professional accomplishments, however, there are a few things you might not know about Mr. Bastholm, as you'll find out in this week's edition of Six Things.
1. He once parachuted out of a plane wearing a full Batman costume. The jump and the outfit were birthday gifts from his then co-workers. He is still not entirely sure they were happy that he landed gracefully and alive.
2. He spent seven years fronting a band called Scincus Scincus. Their stated goal was to be smaller than The Beatles. They succeeded. These days, Lars can be found belting out tunes at karaoke. He does a mean version of Spandau Ballet's "Gold."
3. He hails from a small town in Denmark called Odense. Its only claim to fame is that Hans Christian Andersen was born there. Much like Hans Christian Andersen, Mr. Bastholm left as soon as he could.
4. Lars didn't get a driver's license until he was in his 30s. To this day, his wife is terrified of his (lack of) driving skills.
5. He has a shoe fetish. It got completely out of hand for a while, and he was buying a new pair of shoes weekly. He donated a lot of shoes to charity, when he moved to Los Angeles last year, but he still has more shoes than you, he claims.
6. He is a foodie who will travel anywhere in the world for a magnificent food experience. He ate at the legendary El Bulli in Spain in 2007 and still has dreams about it.