* Dick Joslin to senior vice president, director of new products for the Sawtooth Group, Woodbridge, New Jersey, from senior vice president, creative director.
* Eric Schwartzman to director of promotions, Rogers & Cowan, Los Angeles. He had been an independent entertainment-marketing consultant for clients such as Universal Studios Recreational Group, Summit Pictures International and Paramount Pictures.
* Richard Malivoire has been appointed sales director for Equifax Marketing Solutions, London, to focus on business-to-business marketing, consumer database marketing, and products and services offered by Equifax' relationship with Claritas. Previously he was sales director for Equifax Financial Solutions.
* Jean Pierre Le Dour was named general manager of electrics.net, a joint venture between Jersey City-based CyberShop International and consumer electronics retailer Tops Appliance City, Edison, New Jersey. Le Dour will oversee day-to-day operations of the selection of electronics and appliances on the Internet.
* Fuji Photo USA, Elmsford, New York, appointed Ted McGrath, Jr., Stan Freimuth and Hank Hayashi to the company's board of directors. McGrath is executive vice president of Fuji Photo Film USA and president of the company's Photo Imaging Group. Freimuth oversees the company's Industrial Imaging Markets Group, and Hayashi is chairman and chief executive officer of Fujicolor Processing.
* Braun Technology Group, a Chicago-based information technology consulting firm, hired Walter P. Sigerich as vice president of business development, and John F. Corrigan as marketing director.
* The Information Technology Services Marketing Association promoted David C. Munn as president and chief operating officer. Previously, he was executive vice president and helped establish the Lexington, Massachusetts-based association's Services Marketing Institute, a source of services marketing education for the information technology industry.
* Westminster, Colorado-based Abacus expanded its production department by promoting Liz Buderus as product manager, Housefile Services. The company also hired Kelly Blissenbach as a production specialist and Brent Hudson as production coordinator.
* John Morgan was named vice president of new business development of Medialink Worldwide, New York. Morgan was vice president of electronic media at BPI Communications, which publishes magazines such as Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter and Adweek. Medialink provides communication services to corporations.
* Jim Lucas was promoted to senior vice president of Frankel's strategic planning and research department, as part of an company restructuring. Lucas, with 15 years experience in industry research for both clients and agencies, had been vice president and group director for the Chicago-based company.
* Ellen Burg has joined Taylor Nelson Sofres Intersearch, Horsham, Pennsylvania, as executive vice president. She will oversee new sales and business development. Previously, she was senior vice president with The Response Center.