* Lipson Alport Glass & Associates, New York City-based design and brand consultants, has appointed David Stingo as production manager. Prior to joining the company, he was with Desgrippes, Gobe-New York.
* Cronin and Company, Glastonbury, Connecticut-based ad agency, has named Lisa Zaccheo as vice president, managing director of is new direct marketing division, Cronin Direct. Zaccheo was previously with Keiler & Company, Farmington, Connecticut.
* IEG, Inc., Chicago, has named Lowell G. Cantor as director of marketing, from his previous job as manager of special events, promotions, and sponsorship at Dominick's Finer Foods, Chicago. Also, Sam Stark becomes business development director for IEG's valuation service division. He had been director of events for Florida Citrus Sports, in charge of operations for the Florida Citrus Bowl.
* Stephen Zarrilli has assumed the role of CEO at US Interactive Inc., a New York City-based Internet services company. Zarrilli was one of the company's original employees, and had been the chief financial and administrative officer. He succeeds Larry W. Smith, who remains a member of the board of directors.
* Helen Hilbink has been appointed vice president of sales and marketing at DataInsight Inc., Golden, Colorado. Previously she was in business development with Acxiom May and Speh.
* Dr. David Fishken, a consultant in the sensory industry for more than 20 years, has joined Shuster Laboratories, Inc., Boston-based consumer products R&D firm, as its lead sensory specialist and marketing researcher.
* Lisa Sallwasser has been named creative director at Marketing Support, Inc., Chicago, from vice president and creative director at Schafer, a design communications firm.
* The Modern Bride Connection, the regional publishing arm of the Modern Bride Group, New York City, has promoted Ben Bilbrough to publisher, from associate publisher. The group publishes give regional wedding magazines.