* Sue Fago has been named senior account executive for Dudnyk Public Relations, a suburban Philadelphia marketing communications company. Previously, Fago was an advertising copywriter for W.B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia.
* Call Interactive, an Omaha-based interactive services provider and subsidiary of First Data Corporation, appointed Deb Hagge to senior vice president, finance and accounting. Hagge will be responsible for strategic planning, forecasting, and management of finance and accounting functions. Also appointed by Call Interactive is Karen Tatten. Tatten will serve as director, sales and will manage the company's advertising and promotional agency account base. Both appointees are 10-year veterans of First Data Corporation.
* Cindy Epley joins Kelly Michener Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations, of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, as strategic media planner. Epley comes from McCann-Erickson, Washington, D.C., where she was employed as a media supervisor. Also new to Kelly Michener is Chuck Fischer, senior account executive. Fischer's responsibilities include management of advertising programs for clients. Fischer was previously employed by Lyons Marketing Communications, Wilmington, Delaware, where he served as an account executive.
* PerformanceData, a division of the Chicago-based Trans Union LLC, announced that Jan Davis has been promoted to executive vice president. Davis will be filling the position previously held by Jay Frank, who announced his retirement in March. Davis formerly served as group vice president and general manager.
* Hellmuth, Obata & Kassabaum Inc., St. Louis, has promoted John Francis to the position of vice president. Francis is responsible for the call center focus group within HOK. He also directs and guides team members toward completing assignments that are on schedule, on budget, and meet client requirements.
* Abacus Direct Corporation, Bloomfield, Colorado, announced the promotion of Connie Howard to the position of vice president, catalog client services. Abacus manages the Abacus Alliance, a proprietary database of consumer catalog buying behavior used for target marketing purposes.
Also promoted was Karen Crist to the position of vice president, business to business services. Crist will oversee the development of services including sales and product development.
* eMarketWorld, Richmond, Virginia, named Kate Maddox vice president of online content and @d:tech community. Maddox will guide program development of @d:tech's conferences. @d:tech is a series of Internet marketing conferences managed and produced by eMarketWorld.
* Princeton Junction, New Jersey-based Creative Marketing Alliance announced the promotion of Christian Horn to vice president, marketing communications. Horn was previously director, marketing communications. Horn's new responsibilities include working with CMA's account executives, art directors, and copy writers to create strategically driven print, broadcast, direct response, and corporate communications.