* Richard Zackon has been named senior vice president, research of New York City-based Myers Consulting Group, and corporate counsel for its parent, The Myers Group. Zackon's advertising and research career includes tenures as principal of Media Edge Inc., a consultancy that is being merged into Myers, and vice president, research for CourtTV.
* Joseph C. Campbell has been appointed vice president, brand and new business development for The Expert Marketplace, an Internet consulting resource database company in Englewood, Colorado. Campbell was founder and president of his own marketing consulting company, JC Campbell & Associates in St. Louis.
* Mike Weiss is the new vice president, business development for GEO Interactive in Woodland Hills, California. Prior to joining GEO Interactive, Weiss was vice president, entertainment and business development at Sirius Publishing, Inc. Weiss has also held positions as executive vice president/COO of Video Alliance Group, Inc. and president/CEO of the American Video Association.
* Jim Stegall, vice president of sales for the American Golf Corporation, was elected to the board of the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI). Stegall has been with American Golf for five years and was responsible for creating their national direct sales organization.
* The Direct Marketing Association announced two executive-level promotions: Michael L. Faulkner, CAE, was promoted to senior vice president, councils and segments services; Tana Stellato moved from director to vice president, conference operations.
* Robert Johnstone has been hired by Focalpoint Marketing, Inc., in Herndon, Virginia, as director of customer information analytics. He was formerly senior business analyst for the United States Sales Corporation in Northridge, California, and a research scientist and statistical analyst with The Measurement Group in Culver City, California.
* Cassia Wyner has been named director of the new professional services division of net.Genesis Corporation in Cambridge, Massachusetts. She is the former director of professional services at SQA, now Rational Software.
* Barry Lockard was appointed director of sales for Call Interactive, Inc. in Omaha, Nebraska. Lockard was previously national sales manager for the inbound and interactive voice response divisions at West TeleServices Corporation.
* Diane Talbott has been named manager of research and operations, marketing services division for Millard Group, Inc. in Petersborough, New Hampshire. She was previously with PennWell Publishing.
* Clint Sesow was promoted to senior business development manager for IDRC USA in Scottsdale, Arizona. Sesow joined the company in 1995 as a business development manager for ProMark One, the outsourced teleservices provider within IDRC USA's Outbound unit.
* Phillip Grennan, III, has been hired to lead Business Dynamics Consulting Inc.'s electronic commerce consulting practice in Portage, Michigan. Grennan was formerly a consultant with the PricewaterhouseCooper's Management Consulting Services.
* Michael D. Booth joined Markinetics Inc. in Marietta, Ohio, as an associate. Before coming to Markinetics, he was sales and marketing director of OEM sales with HighwayMaster.