$137.8B U.S. ad spend for top 200 advertisers
This full length research report will explore the following:Most Successful Content Marketing Platforms: Findings report on social media, custom articles, e-newsletters, and whitepapers.
Most Profitable Marketing Objectives & Key Drivers: The research investigates lead generation, brand awareness, thought-leadership, and many more of the goals for content marketing.
Most Important Metrics: The study explores the content marketing evaluation process—when to use web traffic vs. sales lead quality vs. ROI.
Most Difficult Challenges: At last one research report that outlines the challenges the marketer is likely to face in content marketing—ranging from lack of resources to implement, to producing engaging content, to content shortage.
In all over 55 pages with 33 charts and graphs, based on 440 online interviews.
Content's New Classes
Content marketing has had an immense impact on the discipline of marketing over the last few years. What began as microsites and custom supplements is now a fully developed new class of content no less rigorous and powerful than editorial content itself.
Content marketing encompasses all marketing formats (e.g. articles, social media, blogs, e-newsletters, case studies, etc.) that involve the sharing of content to engage customers. Content marketing is based on the premise that delivering high-quality relevant information drives profitable customer action. Don't miss out on this emerging trend of content marketing applied to the b2b space.
Content Marketing at a Glance
The 2012 B2B Content Marketing: Ready for Prime Time report contains:
- More than 30 charts and deep analysis on the state of content marketing
- Research gathered from 440 online interviews with b2b marketers
- In-depth data pointing to content marketing best practices
- Insight into current and future content marketing trends
- Analysis of content marketing landscape and what it means to b2b marketers
Key FindingsThe 2012 B2B Content Marketing: Ready for Prime Time report scrutinizes the current landscape of b2b content marketing and reveals:
- Platforms (e.g. social media, articles, e-newsletters, etc.) most effective for content marketing
- Marketing objectives (e.g. lead generation, brand awareness, and thought-leadership, etc.) that are served best through content marketing
- Metrics (e.g. web traffic, sales lead quality, ROI, etc.) that are most useful to measure content marketing
- Best practices (e.g. authentic content, curated content, shared content) that leading b2b marketers are using.
- Essential challenges (e.g. lack of resources to implement, producing engaging content, content shortage, etc.) that every b2b marketer must overcome.