The findings also examine how search is being integrated with mobile and social media platforms, a trend that no b2b marketer should ignore.
But how are b2b marketers using search marketing? As prospects are increasingly bombarded by digital clutter, marketers are changing their tactics in order to break through. Search Marketing: The State of B2B SEO and PPC Practices takes a look at this question for both SEO and paid search. The report investigates search opportunity, goals, best practices, local and mobile search, budgets, industry trends, and obstacles.
Search Marketing: The State of B2B SEO and PPC Practices answers:
- What are the opportunities for best practices in b2b SEO and PPC search marketing?
- When do desktop search practices differ from mobile search queries and results?
- How marketing budgets are being earmarked for both organic and paid search efforts?
- Where to find the most effective search tactics?
- Why there is a slow adoption of mobile search marketing?
Based on over 300 survey interviews, the Search Marketing report includes over 45 charts and graphs, in total a 46 page report that explores how to leverage search marketing.
Search Marketing: The State of B2B SEO and PPC Practices at a Glance
Here is one example of the more than 45 charts and graphs that summarizes for the b2b marketer how SEO is advancing in our space. At a time when game-changing is the new normal in marketing, Search Marketing: The State of B2B SEO and PPC Practices, provides important guideposts on how to leverage this platform. You will find-out how search applies to the various specific stages along the sales funnel, and more.