1. -Your competition will be buying branded keywords, and you should, too.
2. -More than 50% of Internet traffic on company Web sites originates from search engines. Buyers turn to search to help research industries, companies, products and solutions.
3. -Search fuels branding and direct marketing programs by controlling marketing messages and keeping them in sync with advertising and public relations campaigns.
4. -Buying branded keywords makes offline and other forms of online advertising campaigns more effective. After seeing a television spot or reading a print ad, prospects routinely turn to search engines to learn more.
5. -Branded keywords result in more conversions. Prospects using branded terms have already done their homework and are declaring their level of interest by their searches.
Source: SearchRev, an AKQA company