1. -Select a dynamic spokesperson who is also a subject matter expert. This increases engagement with the audience and message content retention.
2. -Be realistic about the lead time to create the video. This helps ensure all elements are thoughtfully considered and included.
3. -Clearly determine your goals and measure against these to better track conversions and measure ROI.
4. -Incorporate a clear call to action to collect relevant data to move a prospect further along in the sales cycle.
5. -Select the right producer, who can provide insight on how to light and shoot the video. If you're producing your video in-house, try to have a clear understanding about how video and nonvideo elements work together.
Source: ON24 Inc.