×

Once registered, you can:

  • - Read additional free articles each month
  • - Comment on articles and featured creative work
  • - Get our curated newsletters delivered to your inbox

By registering you agree to our privacy policy, terms & conditions and to receive occasional emails from Ad Age. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Are you a print subscriber? Activate your account.

BtoB

Autodesk in line to take over Buzzsaw.com

Published on .

Most Popular
San Rafael, Calif.--Autodesk Inc., a design and digital content creation company, Tuesday announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Buzzsaw.com, a privately held company that provides online collaboration tools to reduce costs for the building industry. As an initial strategic investor, Autodesk held a 40% interest in Buzzsaw.com and will purchase the remaining 60% of the company for $15 million plus the assumption of liabilities.
In this article: