- Diane Brink, VP-worldwide integrated marketing communication, IBM Corp.
- Larry Bloomenkranz, VP-brand management, advertising and sponsorships, United Parcel Service of America
- Mich Mathews, Senior VP-corporate marketing group, Microsoft Corp.
- Eduardo Conrado, VP-global business and technology marketing & communications, Motorola, Inc.
- Laurie Tucker, Senior VP-corporate marketing, FedEx Corp.
- Scott Berg, Worldwide media director, Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Donald MacDonald, VP-sales and marketing group, general manager-global marketing, Intel Corp.
- Connie Weaver, Exec VP-CMO, BearingPoint Inc.
- Karen Jones, Senior VP-corporate and marketing communications, DHL Express USA
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, Chief business development officer and VP-chairman's office, Eastman Kodak Co.
- Marcy Shinder, VP-brand marketing and strategy, American Express OPEN, American Express Co.
- Patti Temple Rocks, VP-global communication and reputation, Dow Chemical Co.
- Jon Carnero, VP-director, interactive marketing, brand marketing and communications, CIT
- Lauren Flaherty, Chief marketing officer, Nortel Networks
- Mike Paradiso, VP-global media director, CA
- Brett Butler, Director-global sales and marketing practices, Lexmark International
- Wendy Clark, Senior VP-advertising, AT&T
- Anne Finucane, CMO, Bank of America
- Courtney Gibbons, Senior VP- global brand strategy and development, MasterCard Worldwide
- Sarah Puls, VP-brand marketing, Hobart Corp.
- Michael Mac Donald, Corporate senior VP and president of marketing operations, Xerox Corp.
- Teresa Poggenpohl, Executive director-global image, Accenture
- Susan Bostrom, Senior VP-CMO and worldwide government affairs, Cisco
INTEGRATED CAMPAIGN (more than $200,000)
- Runner-up: FedEx Kinko's, "No More All-Nighters" Agency: BBDO New York
- Honorable Mention: Playworld Systems, ""Brand Launch" Agency: Carton Donofrio Partners
INTEGRATED CAMPAIGN(less than $200,000)
- Runner-up: Cessna, "Caravan Adventure Capitalist" Agency: Sullivan Higdon & Sink
- Honorable Mention: Corn Products International, "A World of Ingredients. A World of Ideas" Agency: Davis Harrison Dion
PRINT AD CAMPAIGN (more than $200,000)
- Runner-up: Noveon Consumer Specialties, "Make It" Agency: the Media Center
- Honorable Mention: UPS, "Whiteboard" Agency: The Martin Agency
PRINT AD CAMPAIGN (less than $200,000)
- Runner-up: Kronos Inc. "Vertical Market Ads" Agency: Nelson Schmidt
- Honorable Mention: Kaplan Financial, "Goodbye, Paperwork" Agency: Mobium Creative Group, Chicago
DIRECT CAMPAIGN (more than $200,000)
- Runner-up: MSC Mutual Service Corp., "Take Your Business Further" Agency: HSR Business to Business
DIRECT CAMPAIGN (less than $200,000)
- Runner-up: American Express Open, "Blueprint" Agency: Ogilvy &Mather
- Honorable Mention: Rite-Hite Corp., "Smooooooooooth" Agency: Integré Advertising by Design
- Runner-up: ITT Defense, "NightVision" Agency: Carton Donofrio Partners
- Honorable Mention: TransitCenter Inc., "TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits" Agency: Stein Rogan+Partners
SINGLE TV SPOT
- Runner-up: Optimum Lightpath, "Not So Good Old Days Agency: hawkeye
- Honorable Mention: General Electric Co., "ecomagination: Jar" BBDO New York
- Runner-up: American Standard, "Champion 4 Launch" Agency: Carmichael Lynch
- Honorable Mention: Agilent Technologies, "Heist" Agency: hawkeye