The full list of the BtoBlog team members include:
- Pam Didner, Global Integrated Marketing Manager, Intel Corp.
- Jeff Ernst, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Michael Evans, VP, Marketing, Approva Corp.
- Matt Johnston, CMO, uTest, Inc.
- Mark Henneges, Head of Digital Strategy, ING Group
- Kim Lorusso, Senior Global Alliance Marketing Manager (IBM), Novell, Inc.
- Liz McClellan, Senior Director of Marketing, Sage Small Business Servicesa
- Debbie Murphy, Global CMO, Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Petra Neiger, Social Media Marketing Manager, Cisco Systems
- Tom Nightingale, VP Communications and CMO, Con-way Inc.
- Michael Paradiso, VP, Content and Messaging, CA Technologies
- Jeff Perkins, Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, AutoTrader.com
- Mark Rentschler, Marketing Manager, Makino Inc.
- James Rogers, VP, Marketing, Hoover's Inc.
- Ginger Shimp, Marketing Director for Small and Midsize Enterprises, SAP America
- Rich Vancil, Vice President, Executive Advisory Group, IDC Corp.
- Jamie Womack, VP-corporate marketing and sales training, CareerBuilder.com
- Mark Wilson, Senior VP-corporate and field marketing, Sybase Inc., an SAP company
“BtoBlog brings together top b-to-b marketing practitioners and industry thought leaders,” said BtoB Editor John Obrecht. “This latest enhancement to btobonline.com will provide a forum for marketers to learn about best practices from their peers and engage in a spirited debate about industry trends and challenges.”
BtoBlog is the latest addition to the suite of products BtoB offers marketing professionals featuring the latest industry news and trends, including print publications, Web site, newsletters, research reports, live and virtual events, and more. To learn more and read BtoBlog, visit btobonline.com/btoblog.
BtoB, the magazine for marketing strategists, delivers timely editorial on all disciplines of business-to-business marketing. Published monthly by Crain Communications Inc, BtoB provides more than 45,000 subscribers with the information and analysis they need to develop a winning integrated marketing strategy for their companies.