$137.8B U.S. ad spend for top 200 advertisers
- Developing familiarity with the topic and its main concepts on a high level
- Breaking down the topic into smaller chunks that are easier to understand
- Finding supporting points and connections that help bring the whole story together
- Creating acronyms, words, sentences and other mnemonics along those lines that make it easy to remember the specifics
- Reinforcing my newly acquired knowledge via repetition, visual illustration and/or practical application
This is the same spirit in which we created our new Cisco Social Media Playbook. Our goal was to develop a collection of easy-to-remember practices, tips and factoids in a lighthearted manner. If you want to learn what it means to be S.O.C.I.A.L., understand the listening ABCs and 123s, what the 5W's stand for, and which 6 "starter" metrics can help change the conversation from "no" to "yes" with management, you're at the right place. We write about these topics and other practices in our 20-some-page document, filled with bite-sized Cisco case studies.
Without further ado, here is the Cisco Social Media Playbook – 2013 edition: