BtoB

DoubleClick warns of widening losses

Published on .

Reprints Reprints

New York--Online ad network DoubleClick warned that its third-quarter loss would be worse than expected. The company said its net loss would likely be nine cents a share to 11 cents a share after initially saying it expected the loss to be five cents a share to seven cents a share. DoubleClick said it expects third-quarter revenue of $87 million to $90 million, rather than the $96 million to $102 million the company previously forecast. DoubleClick cited the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks as the reason for the revision.
In this article:
Most Popular