CubicleMax is a major national b-to-b distributor of office supplies. Catalog, not retail. It has watched its competitors go online already and taken notes.
CubicleMax already has a catalog and the ability to input data from a toll-free number operator and ship out products. It will need its e-commerce application to interface with that system. It will need to update this quarterly. You will be provided with a CD with 7,500 product images (jpg) and descriptions (txt).
- Look and feel
- Secure server to handle transactions
- Shopping cart application
- Some sort of intelligent agent for the upsells
- Database for the catalog items
- An automated e-mail system for order verification and tracking
- Integration with existing software
- Three updates with a new CD of data