×

Once registered, you can:

  • - Read additional free articles each month
  • - Comment on articles and featured creative work
  • - Get our curated newsletters delivered to your inbox

By registering you agree to our privacy policy, terms & conditions and to receive occasional emails from Ad Age. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Are you a print subscriber? Activate your account.

BtoB

Publicis acquires remaining stake in BBH

Published on .

Paris—Publicis Groupe, which had held a 49% share in creative shop Bartle Bogle Hegarty, London, since 2002, has acquired the remaining 51% stake. Financial terms were not disclosed. BBH will remain an independently operated brand within the Publicis network, keeping its current management, staff and culture intact, according to a statement from Publicis.
Most Popular
In this article: