2. Don't use jargon or focus on product specs.
3. Show business results in ad campaigns and marketing messages.
4. Identify with their personal interests and leverage those marketing opportunities through programs such as sports sponsorships.
5. Treat C-level executives as individuals, not job titles.
6. Leverage peer networks, such as creating online communities.
7. Feature thought leadership content.
8. Use in-person events to share important information and foster networking.
9. Develop content that is interesting and engaging.
10. Focus on industry trends and research.