×

Once registered, you can:

  • - Read additional free articles each month
  • - Comment on articles and featured creative work
  • - Get our curated newsletters delivered to your inbox

By registering you agree to our privacy policy, terms & conditions and to receive occasional emails from Ad Age. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Are you a print subscriber? Activate your account.

BtoB

Ziff Davis report: 60% of IT execs expect to increase Q4 expenditures

Published on .

Most Popular
New York--A branch of the trade publishing giant Ziff Davis Media Inc. has issued a report showing that 60% of 400 corporate information technology executives surveyed expected to increase planned fourth-quarter expenditures in computer hardware, software and services because of the Sept. 11 attacks. The remaining 40% expect planned fourth-quarter expenditures to remain steady. The report was authored by Ziff Davis Media's Market Experts Group, a b-to-b research arm of Ziff Davis.
In this article: