Agency of the Year
Bestowed on the agency that earns the highest score from entries in Press, Outdoor, Film, Radio, whether entered by the agency or another party. Does not take into account wins in other categories like Direct, Titanium or Integrated.
1. AlmapBBDO, São Paulo, Brazil
2. Y&R New York, USA
3. Wieden+Kennedy, Portland, USA
Network of the Year
Goes to the agency network that earns the highest score for entries in Film, Press, Outdoor, Radio, Media, Cyber, Direct, Promo, Titanium and Integrated. 1. BBDO
Interactive Agency of the Year
Given to the agency that earns the most points in they Cyber category, irrespective of whether the winning work was entered by the agency or another party.
1. Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Boulder, USA
2. BBH, London, UK
3. Wieden + Kennedy, Portland, USA
Independent Agency of the Year
Awarded to the independent agency that earns the most points across all sections of the festival.
1. Jung von Matt, Hamburg, Germany
2. Wieden+Kennedy, Portland, USA
3. Forsman & Bodenfors, Gothenburg, Sweden
Direct Agency of the Year
Given to the agency that scores the most points in the direct section, whether winning work was entered by agency or a third party.
1. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, London
2. Jung von Matt, Hamburg
3. Ogilvy Brasil, São Paulo
Media Agency of the Year
Awarded to the agency with the most points in the media lions section of the festival.
1. Leo Burnett Sydney, Australia
2. Fischer Portugal, Lisbon, Portugal
3. Lew'LaraTBWA, São Paulo, Brazil
Awarded to the top production company. To compete, production companies need at least ten films in the competition, whether entered by the prodco, agency or different party.
1. MJZ, USA
2. Hungry Man, USA
3. Smuggler, USA
4. Biscuit Filmworks, USA
5. RSA Films, United Kingdom
6. O Positive Films, USA
7. Knucklehead, United Kingdom
8. Station Film, USA
9. Argentinacine, Argentina
10. Blink Productions, United Kingdom
Grand Prix Winners
Media: Canon Eos Photochains
Are you producing healthcare's best advertising, marketing or communication campaigns? Weâ€™re honoring work that advances provider, insurer, pharmaceutical, supplier and advocacy group efforts to deliver high quality, affordable and accessible healthcare; promotes health; and help organizations thrive and grow in today's rapidly changing healthcare environment.Learn more