The constant search for innovation and relevance challenges every marketer to find fresh ways to meet customer needs and make a meaningful impact. But it's not all about disruption and upheaval, and at Ad Age's Brand Summit in Chicago on May 5, industry leaders will explore what's working and what isn't.
The intimate conference at the W Hotel City Center will include conversations with major brands, agencies and entrepreneurs, who will discuss topics such as bringing agency thinking in-house and applying global trends to local decisions.
- Deborah Wahl, Chief Marketing Officer, McDonald's will share what the brand learned from the successful All Day Breakfast launch and how it continues to identify and meet its customers' needs.
- Tom Nowak, Chief Creative Officer, Best Buy will offer advice on how to foster creativity while staying true to brand values as well as tips for getting the most compelling work from partners.
- Morgan Flatley, CMO, Gatorade will discuss how the brand is connecting with today's athletes, evolving its marketing efforts alongside its product and service offerings.
- Craig Dubitsky, CEO and Founder, Hello Products will explain how he takes a personal approach to business and how he's driving growth at his three-year-old company.
- A panel consisting of Ash Farr, Executive VP and global director of strategy and research, Commonwealth//McCann; Jonathan Smith, managing director, Hot Pot Digital; and Michael Fassnacht, CEO, FCB Chicago will explore what they've learned from working in international markets and what lessons can be applied to marketing in the U.S.
Also on the agenda are the Behind the Work series, which features creators detailing how their projects came to life, and Brand Summit Excursion, where attendees will have a chance to experience several Chicago-based brands. Learn more about the day's agenda and register adage.com/brandchicago.