Ad Age is returning to L.A., bringing its Brand Summit back to the West Coast after a successful debut in 2015 to explore the smart strategies, creative solutions and pressing issues in marketing and advertising today.
The conference will take over the Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on Nov. 2 and 3 this year, hosting more than 200 industry professionals for networking opportunities, interactive workshops and thought-provoking conversations.
The two-day event will touch on a number of topics, including Intel's quest to reinvent itself, the future of Dollar Shave Club's marketing and creative efforts, and the risks and rewards of investing in new platforms such as live video and virtual and augmented reality.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Penny Baldwin, VP-Brand and Reputation Marketing, Intel
- Michael Dubin, CEO, Dollar Shave Club
- William White, VP-Marketing, Target
- Kim Getty, President, Deutsch LA
- Jimmy Smith, Chairman and CEO, Amusement Park Entertainment
- Ronald C. Pruett, Jr., Co-Founder, RokerLabs and Roker Media
- Ian Schafer, CEO, Deep Focus
Find out more about this year's Brand Summit in Los Angeles at adage.com/brandsummit2016. Register before Sept. 16 and save $400.