Production companies, it's time to put your best work forward to land a spot on our 2012 Production Company A-List, or, better yet, nab the title of 2012 Production Company of the year. Please follow all requirements below, as any omissions may delay our evaluation of your work. Deadline for submissions has been extended to Monday, December 10. Submissions should be sent to CreativityEds@creativity-online.com. There are no fees for entry.
Who should apply?
Production companies of all flavors--whether you're traditional, digital, integrated---somewhere in between or all over. If you believe you've been involved in helping to execute some of the year's best advertising/marketing ideas, go for it!
What should you submit?
VERY IMPORTANT: Please include a single link where we can view all of the information/materials below. Your submission should have no attachments. All the info and reel must be viewable and accessible through the link or site. We should not have to download anything in order to view the submission.
1) Name of company and year founded
2) Your People: Please list all of the directors on your current roster (if applicable), including any specific divisions of the company under which they work. Please note any new director additions and departures since January 2012, along w/their biographical info. Also, list your Company Principals/Other Major Executives, as major departures/additions in the last year, along with biographical info on newcomers.
3) Year's Highlights (Since January 2012)
Please note the following:
1. Major campaigns/spots
2. Major projects outside of traditional advertising (films, branded content, work for online/the web, high profile music videos, etc.)
3. Awards won (Ad shows, Emmys, Oscars, Filmfests, etc.)
4. Notable leaps made by any of your directors/creative staff (big campaigns, career breakthroughs, other film-related projects)
4) The Reel
Along with the above, include a reel of your best work since January 2012.
The reel should be viewable at the same link as the info above and should include your best campaigns/spots/websites or demo videos. The work should be divided up by director, if applicable.
Very important: Each piece of work should also show name of director (if applicable); client/campaign/agency name; first air date/launch date of work.
Note: You are free to include on your reel any work that has not yet broken but will break by December 15, 2012. Be sure to note which spots have not yet launched, and when they are scheduled to first air.
Be judicial about your submissions. You can send as much work as you like, but a shorter reel with a high density of excellent work can be more compelling than a longer one full of so-so ideas.5) Your contact info (email/phone) in case we have any questions
Where and when will the Production Company of the Year and A-List be announced?
The winners will be announced early next year in an issue of Advertising Age, on Creativity-online.com and on Adage.com.
What was the deadline again?
Friday, December 7, 2012
Where do I submit? Email your submission links to CreativityEds@creativity-online.com. Subject should read "Production Company A-List"
Contact Ann-Christine Diaz
Phone: (212) 210-0403
Email: email@example.com with subject Production Company A-List