The first Ad Age Next conference is next week and we're offering a limited number of special passes to our Ad Age readers. This week only you can purchase a day pass to the two-day event at $1,250.
Ad Age Next is Nov. 15 and 16 and is packed with speakers talking about everything from artificial intelligence, chatbots and virtual assistants to ad blocking, attribution and e-commerce. Here's a quick look at confirmed speakers for the event:
- Bob Lord, Chief Digital Officer, IBM
- Dana Anderson, Chief Transformation Officer, MediaLink
- Marc Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer,
Procter & Gamble
- Brad Jakeman, Senior Advisor and Former President, PepsiCo Global Beverage Group
- Sumaiya Balbale, VP of E-Commerce, Mobile and Digital Marketing,
- Fernando Machado, Head of Brand Marketing, Burger King
- Victoria Vaynberg, Head of Digital, U.S.,
- Rich Antoniello, CEO, Complex Networks
- Matt Derella, Global VP of Client Solutions, Twitter
- Andrea McCullough, Director of Digital Strategy and Analytics, Dunkin' Donuts
- Matthew Evans, Executive VP of Strategy, New Business and Digital,
Olson Killion, Global Senior Director, Expedia Media Solutions
To take advantage of this special offer, please contact Nicole Nelson.