DOUBLECLICK LOWERS GUIDANCE, CITING ATTACKS

By Ctaylor@crain.com Published on .

Most Popular
NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- New York-based online ad solutions company DoubleClick lowered its guidance for third-quarter earnings and revenue, and cited the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks as part of the cause.

The company, which had said earlier that it would post third-quarter revenues of between $96 million to $102 million, now said it expected between $87 million and $90 million in revenues, and post a net loss of between 9 cents and 11 cents per share.

Earlier in the week, the firm said it would undertake a $100 million buyback of its stock.

In this article: