Brought to you by: Ibotta
The 2016 Ad Age Digital Conference will tackle those questions and more in New York City on April 5 and 6. This is the one conference that brings together VIPs from brands, media, agencies and tech to delve into the industry's most pressing issues in a fast-paced forum curated by Ad Age's editorial team. Confirmed speakers at the 10th annual edition of the ad industry's marquee event include:
• Andy Cohen, Host and Executive Producer, Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live"
• Ev Williams, Founder and CEO, Medium, and Co-Founder, Twitter
• Azania Andrews, Senior Director, Digital Connections, North America, Anheuser-Busch
• John Collison, President and Co-Founder, Stripe
• Frank Cooper, CMO and Chief Creative Officer, BuzzFeed
• Jill Cress, EVP, Global Consumer Marketing, MasterCard
• Steve Ellis, Founder and CEO, WhoSay
• Seth Farbman, CMO, Spotify
• Jennifer Gardner, Senior Director, Media, North America, Unilever
• Andy Goldberg, Chief Creative Officer, GE
• Dennis Maloney, Chief Digital Officer, Domino's
• Marc Mathieu, CMO, Samsung
• James McQuivey, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
• Marc Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer, Procter & Gamble
• Valerie Vargas, VP, Brand and Marketing Communications, AT&T
• Michael Yamartino, Head of Commerce, Pinterest
Learn more about the agenda here. For more information and to register, click here. (Groups of three or more automatically receive $100 off each ticket.) Because you're an Ad Age reader, you can save 20% at checkout (if you haven't already registered) with this code: READER20.
This year's co-presenting sponsor is The Trade Desk, along with support from the following additional sponsors: 4Info, AudienceScience, Crowdtap, eBay Advertising, iProspect, Kantar Media, Networked Insights and WhiteOps.