The 2016 Ad Age Digital Conference will tackle those questions and more in New York City on April 5 and 6. This is the one conference that brings together VIPs from brands, media, agencies and tech to delve into the industry's most pressing issues in a fast-paced forum curated by Ad Age's editorial team. Confirmed speakers (with more to be announced) at the 10th annual edition of adland's marquee event include:
• Ev Williams, Founder and CEO, Medium, and Co-Founder, Twitter
• Azania Andrews, Senior Director, Digital Connections, North America, Anheuser-Busch
• Cindy Chen, Global Head of eCommerce Ventures, Mondelēz International
• John Collison, President and Co-Founder, Stripe
• Seth Farbman, CMO, Spotify
• Jennifer Gardner, Senior Director, Media, North America, Unilever
• Andy Goldberg, Chief Creative Officer, GE
• Dennis Maloney, Chief Digital Officer, Domino's
• Marc Mathieu, CMO, Samsung
• James McQuivey, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
• Marc Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer, Procter & Gamble
• Michael Yamartino, Head of Commerce, Pinterest
Learn more about the agenda here.
Right now you can save big if you take advantage of early-bird registration -- but time's running out. Through Feb. 19, advance tickets for the two-day event are $1,795 ($2,200 after). Groups of three or more automatically receive $100 off each ticket. For more information and to register, click here.
And, for a limited time, because you're an Ad Age reader, you can save 10% at checkout (if you haven't already registered) with this code: READER10.
This year's co-presenting sponsor is The Trade Desk, along with support from the following additional sponsors: 4Info, AudienceScience, Crowdtap, iProspect, Kantar Media and Networked Insights.