Not wanting to do the done-to-death "Match the Logo to the Company" exercise, I decided to take a different tack and invoke the "Jeopardy!" effect where I provide an answer or hint and you provide the question, which in this case will also be a famous advertising tagline/slogan that could prompt such a response.
For example, if I say, "No, I only use French's," the question could be "What is , 'Pardon me do you have any Grey Poupon?'"
NOTE: Many of these reference outdated/retired taglines -- or, as I like to think of them, "classics" -- but nevertheless they're ones any serious ad student should instantly recognize.
Here are 10 more "answers" that need "questions" that will come in the form of advertising taglines/slogans. It's Monday afternoon. I'll give you a few hours before checking your grades.
1. Oh yeah, how 'bout a nice Alabama Slammer?
2. I don't care what color they are, just as long as they deliver my package on time!
3. No I don't have any, I'm lactose intolerant.
4. You must've been on the same train as me, because Lord some of those people stank!
5. Today I'm going to go to wherever the wind takes me.
6. It's that brown meat-like stuff in between the top and bottom of your bun.
7. Yeah man, I'm standing right next to you. You don't need to scream!
8. Um, a couple of bucks, some pics of the kids.
9. Well they could use a nice manicure but other than that , they're OK.
10. I think it was live. I'm pretty sure it was live. Or was it taped?
UPDATE: Here are your answers, er, questions:
1. Hey! How about a nice Hawaiian Punch? – Hawaiian Punch
2. What can brown do for you? – UPS
3. Got milk? - California Milk Processor Board
4. Aren't you glad you use Dial? Don't you wish everybody did? – Dial Soap
5. Where do you want to go today? – Microsoft
6. Where's the beef? – Wendy's
7. Can you hear me now? _ Verizon
8. What's in your wallet? – Capital One
9. Are you in good hands? – Allstate
10. Is it live, or is it Memorex?