NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- The halfway point in 2009 is also the halfway point to Advertising Age's annual Book of Tens, in which we turn over an issue to lists of everything from ads our critic loved to the top media feuds of the year.
Our candidates already include:
- "Where to Get Divorced" The Economist, Feb. 7
- "Andy Samberg: Putting the Bro in 'Mo" Out, March
- "The Jesus Question: Will He Ever Return?" Newsmax, April
- "The Worst Story We Ever Heard (With Chimps)" Esquire, April
- "KG just bent down 2 tie sneaks. Looked painful. Tweet!" Sports Illustrated, May 4
- "Can a Single Neuron Recognize Jennifer Aniston?" Discover, June
- "Can Obama Make You Better in Bed?" Details, June/July
- "50 Secrets Your Dentist Won't Tell You" Reader's Digest, July
- "Virgins in Cosmo (We Thought This Day Would Never Come)" Cosmopolitan, July
You get the idea. You can probably do even better. Let us know.