2. Procter & Gamble is experimenting with green tea versions of products ranging from Gillette's Women Venus Spa collection to Febreze odor removal spray.
3. Green Tea aromatherapy products like candles and incense sticks and cones are popping up from companies like Vance Kitira.
4. Kao Corp. markets green tea-infused blackhead removal strips under its Biore line.
5. Torn Ranch's Splendid Specialties division has introduced Jasmine Green Tea chocolate medallions and bars.
6. Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino became available in North America earlier this year after it was a hit in Asia.
7. Unilever has introduced cucumber and green tea in Dove beauty products such as cleansing bars and lotions.
8. H2O+ sells green tea-enhanced products like antioxidant serum, calming therapy fluid and face complex cream to combat free radical damage and premature aging.
9. Elizabeth Arden has rolled out green tea perfumes and scented sprays.
10. Japanese restaurants dish up green tea ice cream, either home-made or from manufacturers like Mochi.