1. Does my brand resonate with customers on a powerful emotional level? Have I exploited this across all possible categories?
2. What functions in the value chain contribute most to my customers' experience with the brand? What nonessential elements can I jettison?
3. Am I better in these functions than my competitors or are they better than me?
4. What combination of outsourcing, alliance building and in-house contribution will enhance my brand experience?
5. Can I efficiently manage networks of talent and suppliers, contracted sales forces and licensed retailers?
Brandnet companies are forcing everyone to look more deeply at their customers' emotional experience of their brand. The rewards will go to those leaders who can best make the brand's promise sing across multiple businesses and products.