nPublicis is headquartered in Paris and not New York as reported on the world's Top 50 ad organization chart (P. S-18).
* JSM+ Communications, Los Angeles, a unit of DCA Advertising, had billings of $45 million, not $6.8 million (its gross income) as reported in billings by U.S. offices under DCA (P. S-26).
* Campus, one of two international networks of Havas Advertising, had gross income of $72.5 million in 1998 vs. $55 million in '97, on billings of $594.4 million vs. $442.6 million. Tabular data for gross income and billings were transposed in the report (P. S-35).
* Muller & Co., Kansas City, Mo., had gross income of $6.6 million, up 28.7%, on billings of $45.5 million. The agency did not provide its data in time.
* Christy MacDougal Mitchell, New York, had gross income of $4.9 million, up 15.4%, on billings of $56.2 million. The agency also filed too late for publication.
* The Intermarket office listed as based in The Hague, Netherlands, is actually the name of the group holding company in Beirut, and is the combined abbreviation of the first few letters of the names of Intermarket founders: Hanna & Guerrovich (P. S-42).
* Impact/ BBDO was shown by two sets of numbers on the United Arab Emirate chart (P. S-40). The correct listing was $5.7 million gross income. The $16.4 million gross income figure credited to its U.A.E. office is a systemwide total representing six offices in five countries.
* DDB Worldwide Ltd., Hong Kong, should have been credited with the gross income ($17.2 million) that DDB inadvertently attributed to fellow DDB shop Bentley Communications, in the China/Hong Kong chart (P. S-24).
* Molina Bianchi/O&M, San Salvador, El Salvador, had gross income of $2.54 million, up 50.7%, on billings of $9.25 million, and not the returns supplied by Ogilvy & Mather (P. S-26).
* Bates Baumann Ber Rivnay Saatchi & Saatchi, Tel Aviv, was inadvertently omitted from the Israel chart (P. S-32). The shop, a joint venture of ad organizations Cordiant Communications Group and Saatchi & Saatchi, had gross income of $9 million estimated by Ad Age. All gross income figures for individual shops of the two ad organizations were AA estimates.
* Adel Saatchi & Saatchi is the correct name for the Athens shop listed in the report as Adell Saatchi & Saatchi (P. S-30).
* Viag Saatchi & Saatchi, the name of the Moscow joint venture shop supplied by Bates Worldwide, is actually named Bates Viag Saatchi & Saatchi, according to