* Rank of magazines among media, according to Mr. Press, in which Toyota's new youth sub-brand Scion will be launched: One. (No word on whether tagline ignorance will affect this.)
* Approximate number of minutes into the conference before the cliche "out of the box" was uttered by a featured speaker: Eight
* Amount of annual charitable donations given away by Wal-Mart Stores & Sam's Club USA, according to President-CEO Tom Coughlin's presentation: $211 million.
* Percentage of last 12 month's revenues for Wal-Mart Stores & Sam's Clubs USA this represents: 0.1%
* Number of 2002 AMC attendees: 500
* Number of AMC attendees in boom years: 700
* Years before United States Postal Service's woes abate, according to Reader's Digest Association chairman-CEO Thomas O. Ryder: 10 to 30.
* Rank of "printers and publishers" among U.S. industries in spending for governmental lobbying, according to Synapse founder Michael Loeb: 36.
* Creepiness Award: Mr. Press, who claimed a weekend hobby was frequenting maternity wards "to look at all the babies" and fantasize about future "purchase cycles."